8 July 2011

gahhhhhhh..

*DUSTY*

oops. i thought i've mentioned 'tomorrow' in the previous blog!
well. i know it's late though.
and here comes my TOMORROW! 
and sorry i swear i KNOW it's already july now *oops*

gah was really hectic recently!
form6 is really not tough EASY! 
and i'm still owing myself a sabah post *sigh*
how long do i have to promise myself to write this post =.=
however, i'm still dragging it til, erm, maybe the next post? I GUESS lol

CAN SOME KIND-HEARTED DUDES BRRRIIINGG ME TO VENICE PLEASE???
ok well, i don't mean only venice!
MALDIVES!
PHUKET!
BALI!
TAIWAN!
THAILAND!
FRANCE!
lol i'm dreaming, A LOT!

lotsa places i wanna visit like HELL! 
and when will it be =.= *never*

whose fault of digging my all these very-own-dreams from the bloody graveyard?
ME!!
viewing some random blogs and saw some really picturesque picturuessssssssssss!
and i promise i'll be there taking pictures by my own!

ciao!
hopefully my next post will be entitled SAAABBBAAAHHHH! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment