5 October 2011

2011 is stepping to its end so soon..
and i'm happy with it..

it means:
1. i'm stepping into my young adulthood.
2. i'll be studying on my 2nd year of Form 6 ( which i can't wait to end it up as soon as possible )

2011 has uncountable amount of memories
like first time went off for a trip to faraway places from home with friends,
first and the last time clubbing in this year, which i had it in KK's Club,
first time in photoshooting,
first time tried out snorkelling
and bla bla bla..

Could I claim 2011 is a miserable year instead of adorable?
nothing much for me to enjoy
'cause of FORM 6!!

honestly, if there's one more chance for me to choose,
NAH NAH NAH FORM6

stop stop stop thinking in this way
'cause i've to remind myself that form6 is good enough so that i can have better result..

ciaoo..

No comments:

Post a Comment