30 September 2013

Weekend food hunting!

every Thursday after my last class, which is around 4p.m., i will take bus (twice because school buses don't enter hostels during weekdays so i have to 'transit'  =.=), train and monorail to go to Cindy's school.
seriously, i took me 2 hours (more or less) from UPM to Berjaya University College, no kidding.
1 hour and 55 minutes is my current record LOL. *proud*
imagine i carry my laptop (damn heavy), clothes, etc. walking here and there, rush this and that, under scorching sun, all by myself.
DAMN HECTIC and FATIGUE no kidding.

time to reward myself! *excuses*

IKEA Damansara
went IKEA on last Saturday, which i nagged Cindy for so long for the meatballs and she finally brought me there.
i always claim that she's the best =pppp


Clockwise from first left : sumptuous meal for 3 girls, fish&chip, cinnamon roll, meatballs.

For the chix wings, RM3.80 for 2 or RM9 for 5.
For the fish&chip, RM10.90.
For the cinnamon roll, RM2.50.
For the meatballs, RM5.50 for 5 units, RM14 for 15 units, RM17 for 20 units. SUPER IN LOVE WITH THE MEATBALLS *drooooooooooooool*

happy girl of the day because i got to munch on so much delicious food!
my tummy exploded =.=
typical selca. but why this angle always. *boring*


To get to IKEA Damansara, we went from Bandar Tasik Selatan station for KTM to KL Sentral, then interchange to LRT to Kelana Jaya station.
hop on to the free shuttle bus service provides by IKEA.

Pick-up point at LRT Kelana Jaya station :
Bus stop opposite the LRT Kelana Jaya Station.
Time : 9am, 10am, 11.30am, 1pm, 3pm, 4.30pm, 5.30pm, 7pm, 8pm and 9.30pm

Pick-up point at IKEA Damansara :
Main Entrance, Ground Floor of Ikano Power Centre
Time : 9.30am, 11am, 12.30pm, 2.30pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6.30pm, 7.30pm, 9pm, 10.30pm

bear in mind to reach the pick-up point earlier if it's peak hour as the bus can only fit in 40 pax. so you would have to wait for the next pick-up session if it's full oops!


Pulau Ketam Village @ Festival City Mall
went all the way from Cheras to Wangsa Maju because Cindy wanted to meet her brother up to take her laptop back.
so yea, Cindy craved for this steamboat and kept on nagging me and i was like MY GOD =.=
tried this restaurant on this April, i could say it was kind of cheap comparing with others.

Located @ Festival City Mall, Ground Floor



i am a beef-lover, so yea, beef would do again this time =)

yes tempting wasn't it? large portion that i couldn't even finish. RM15.80 for this.
for the soup base, you are given choices like clear soup, tomyam or mix.
tomyam is a little too spicy for me so luckily i chose mixed.

1 pot per person. more hygienic. 

so it happened to be Raphael Lee Kuok Lung 20th birthday yesterday. but yet we didn't get to celebrate his birthday together this year because of distance*sigh*
but it's okay, i believe that there are more to come!

i don't appreciate this okay =.=
this photo was taken years ago by hee hee for her project. and Mr. Tan wanted to show off his girlfriend to his friend, and he liked this photo and it started to appear on people's timeline and hence, Raphael Lee shared this and i was like wtf.
i think i probably owed the whole gang last century.


that night Cindy told me, if she's in my situation, she'd probably already cry because she said if she didn't, it will cause some psycho problems LOL.
and then i told her to get a Psycho in Master after finishing her degree course (so that she can examine me someday) HAHA.
physically and mentally break down, frankly speaking, i hate facing all these at this age yet i don't know why life could be this unfair.
i don't even know how to cope with all these. i HATE all the uncertainties.
i HATE i worked so much on something, yet i get nothing in return. NOTHING
i really feel like collapsing but i know i must not!
but hey, these are all what made me stronger day by day.
and i was thinking, at least i have hygienic water to drink on, healthy food to much on, clean clothes to wear on, a shelter to cover my family and me. not that bad.
thanks to Famine30 because i guess that's where my gratefulness was grown.
i am really thankful to Miss Cindy for helping me that much in cracking her head to help me solve my problems.
and Mr. Tan (i must thank him, because he will nag and ask me why didn't i mention him here =.=) too, for accompanying me all these while.
and and of course my family!
struggling hard now, just to give life a hope.
i can't wait for those future good days!!!! =)

conclusion : life goes on.

*sorry for letting out my unhappiness here, but i thought this is one of the reasons what blog is for right?*

byeeeee



No comments:

Post a Comment