21 November 2013

Birthday Celeb 2.0

aiks! abandoned my blog for quite a while. no worries, i'm here again =)
yea, 31/10 was my birthday. and i have officially ended my teenage years *sob*
so since my girls and Jeff weren't in Kuching, i expected my birthday celebration would not be as happening as last few years but they proved me wrong =.=

*warning! wordy post.*

Ken went to Sibu to work right 1 week before my birthday and i knew he would not be able to celebrate my birthday together with me. kind of sad but yea, what to do =(
so as usual, hugging my lappie and watching TVD for the whole birthday eve. PLANNED and SETTLED.
at least the super HAWT Ian Somerhalder was there for me what! LOL.

tadaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! (taken by samsung s4, so blur =.=)
i was watching TVD halfway which it had to be doing with some villains and supernatural parts, making my adrenaline accelerated. Some more, the dogs outside my house kept on barking *unusual barks*, causing me to be very nervous.
i had got no choice but to pause the series and check what is happening outside.
and then i found this!

Kenny Chong!! and Bernard Khiew =.=
i had been receiving this kind of surprise ever since my 17th birthday, but i could hardly believe my eyes to see these 2 sweet guys right outside my house at 12a.m. sharp! holding a birthday cake <3
too surprise because i don't even expect! awwwwww........
i was at first thought Ken wasn't even in Kuching yet and then i saw him at my doorstep.
and every year i wore my pyjamas to take photos with my birthday cake wtf!!

seriously, i wasn't complaining. but this cake was way too sweet LOL
so on the 31st, my time had been all reserved by them! felt good when my time was all occupied.

my lovely lunch date!
had my birthday lunch at Sanga Japanese Restaurant. pretty good and i loved the food there.
this wasn't my first visit here, and i have always loved here.
they served really fresh and tasty sashimi. #imiss #iheart

salmon sashimi! oh dear, it tasted like heaven! so fresh..........
my Sanga noodle! strictly for beef lover like me. *slurp*
Ken's Suki Beef Bento. very beefy too. but the soup-based was different. both were considered nice for me.
very satisfied lunch. good food with my favourite guy! 
it just didn't feel that right when all of my favourite people were away from hometown during my birthday because i had them all around last year. and i didn't expect even a little to have a date with him. 
more than just a thank.


yup! our favourite high-tea place, Starbucks @ Plaza Merdeka to fix our coffee addicts.
i love watching the scenes outside from here, especially the enormous old cotton tree with lush green field accompanied by double espresso shots cappuccino. totally chilled and relaxed.
and the best of the best was when this guy footed all the bills ahahah!

it's dinner time! together with bryan and bernard. Fusion Grill @ Brighton Suqare.

mine: spicy ribs. bryan's : chicken cordon bleu
was kind of disappointing. big portion but the tastes weren't right.

my silly face with the guys.
the pizza was a big no no! the topping and the pizza crust could be separated wtf.
and the crust wasn't crispy at all.
i had been there for the second time. but hmmm, guess it would be hard for my third attempts.

all of a sudden, i saw a waiter holding a bouquet of flower walked towards me but due to my stupidity, i didn't really aware and continue to chit-chat with the guys.
not when he passed it to me. a total shock!!

shocked. totally shocked!
who doesn't love flowers? i love it! especially roses and lilies hehehe........
the guys wanted me to guess who actually gave this to me, and i failed. LOL.
it's Jeff!! he requested Bernard to order this for me. awwwwwwww!! sweetness overload.
so sorry you weren't in the answer because i swear this wasn't your thing. HAHAHA oops.
such a sweetheart of mine. i thought they lied me. so...............

i called and confirmed HAHAHA!



so i thought it's over and they would send me home after this, but nooooooo!
Bernard insisted to go to the Lighthouse for a drink. i kept on refusing because i didn't feel like drinking at all but ok, let him win for once.

countless bottle of beers to settle really freaked me out.#alcoholphobia! they thought i wasn't so conscious after some drinkings, therefore they kept on cheating to let me drink wtf. #whenagirldrinkswithtwoguys
i always think that celebrating birthday at restaurant/bar was kind of awkward when the birthday song played and everyone was staring at you. i  thought this wouldn't happen on me, yea, it happened HAHAHA

school flower =.= they had been calling me as school flower since few years ago and now they still did wtf HAHA!
grinned til so awkward............ so embarrassing when everyone was looking at me.
and i cut the cake. my third cake for my 20th birthday!! felt so loved by them hehe.
Bryan : so you thought it's all over right?
Me : *glared at him*
i looked around and i noticed a waiter carrying a wine glass filled with liquor inside walking towards me. i sensed and knew that i would be doomed!
whenever i drank beer and liquor at the same time, i could be really drunk and unconscious and experience severe hangover the next day.
but i just couldn't say noooooooooooo!

FLAMING LAMBORGHINI i knew it! my expression was damn so reluctant =.=
*ignore the guy behind LOL
survived! 
i LITERALLY survived wtf. so again, out of any expectation, they really did surprise the hell out of me.
or maybe i did not expect, so everything turned out to be ultra great. they're just too hilarious!

the guys with the tequila shots!
it's not fun at all to let them see me get drunk slowly, so i pretended to go to toilet and ordered them the shots. gotcha!
more than just a happy word to prank them HAHAHA!!
btw, no driving when you drink ya! be safe and sound  to reach home okay?

BLESSINGS.........

  • from UNIVERSITI MALAYA (Hee Hee)




from UNIVERSITI MALAYSIA SABAH (Jeff)
a giraffe for me because he knew i love it! =D

from UNIVERSITI MALAYSIA TERENGGANU (Raphael)

from UNIVERSITI PUTRA MALAYSIA (my former university)


the UPM girls shot a birthday video for me. receive lots of text from them. it's extremely heart-touching.
they're just too cute! they cut my cake on behalf of me HAHAHA! mad love!
and wan ying, she posted a photo collage of ours, with a caption "社会难得频率" (a girl hardly found with same frequency) and i felt so bad for leaving her/them T.T heart seriously breaks a little to see what they did for me.

actually cindy (Berjaya University) and Leslie (Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia) did the collage too but they posted them at instagram.


i hereby would really love to thank every single one of you who wished/celebrated my last day of being a teenager and my first day of stepping into adulthood with me.
thanks for the lovely midnight surprise, a sudden appear at my doorstep without knowing at all, lovely birthday lunch and high-tea session.
thanks for the planned birthday night from dinner to the second round of drinking, and the beer, and the flaming lamborghini.
thanks for the unexpected bouquet of flower, hardly believe.
thanks for the photo collage, it's hee hee who thought of it. love her to bits!
thanks for the gang of lovelies who followed what hee hee said.
thanks for the birthday video, though i wasn't inside.
thanks for still buying me cake even i weren't there, helping me eat on behalf of me.
i didn't know what did i actually do to earn so much love from them. all of the princessy treats! more than bless.....

A THOUSAND THANKS TO YOU ALL.
seriously a thank would not be enough. i just love everyone of you who were willing to spend time to make me happy. hee hee isn't the kind of person who will plan something for somebody, but she knew i would be kind of lonely here in Kuching so she actually thought of doing the collages for meeeeeeee!

I LOVE AND MISS YA ALLLLLLLLL!

sister carved this and wrapped it in a box nicely hahaha! so cute... BTW, A stands for Amelia.
Lots of Love,
Amelia xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment