7 August 2013

Grandma's 81th Birthday Dinner!

1st of August was my lovely Grandma's birthday!
she's the one and only grandparent of few of us, the only popo of us siblings <3
Grandma insisted all of us to wear red, too good i did buy my red sarong dress back in Cambodia so that i didn't even have to worry what to wear. *cheers*

my OOTD.
i could barely see the surname. too small to even notice. 
so little photos were taken by me and my sisters. photographer did all his job.
we were all so busy eating and hence, not even a piece of dishes photo was taken. like seriously, didn't even get to enjoy the dinner.
went up stage twice for toasting and photo-taking session. and then we siblings kept on taking photos with the main character of the night. hehehe

my GRANDMA.
*kiss* *hug*
Grandma went up stage to dance. SUPER CUTE lol
my grandma, yi po, mum and the 3 sisters.
seriously, my buddies keep on telling me how me and my youngest sister(the one on my right) looking so alike from the first moment they saw her years ago.
even her friends said so =.=
and i strongly object this statement 'cause it's so untrueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
i'm prettier LOL
ok lah, just kidding.

2 elder sisters and 1 youngest sister with grandma.
my love of lifeeeeee <3
elder sister. so if anyone of you thinking that we  look alike,  you're probably blind oops! 
with mummmmm!

eldest sister and brother-in-law ordered a longevity peach bun for grandma.
lookin' ordinary but..............


YUP! lots of small buns inside. too cute!
wishing health and longevity for my lovely grandma.
LOVE ya always and always.

and oh ya! anyone knows where to get an authentic Longchamp black planetes medium sized long handle tote bag here in Kuching?
i don't want to buy it online simply because i may receive an unauthentic 1.
how much i wish i can get 1 in Europe! too cheap over there. half of the price of Malaysia's.
or maybe less than half?

blog again soon.
bye!













No comments:

Post a Comment