17 August 2013

How's life getting on?

Short update perhaps? 
Audrey (fourfeetnine) has just gave birth to her baby boy, though premature, but still healthy. 
I was really shocking when Timothy (Audrey's husband) updated her fb/insta on behalf. 
Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS on the newborn =D 

Few of us are very into gym recently, okay lah, only Leslie 'n me to be exact. 
Working hard on my abs, so baby abs, please come out soon alright? 


Oh ya, I've always wanted to post this, but forgot, I AM OFFICIALLY INKED baybehhh! 
Yesh!! Wanted to do this since months ago yet I got no idea on what to ink, 'n I finally thought of it. 
Yup, a word. "SUNSHINE" 


I'm here to clarify that, 'sunshine' signifies strength, optimism, happiness, faith, toughness and believe. 
And all other sorts of positive words you could think of. 
But not because of I want to become a sunshine girl WTF


Went beaches countless times this year and after inking, when I try to hide away from the Sun, Hee was like "eh, you sure u got the right word?" and I was like "fine fine fine!" and get back under the Sun again LOL 



So I'm giving myself an excuse that this tatt is my 20th birthday present. 
I'm so gonna get another 1 soon 'n make an excuse of my 21st birthday, hence I still needa wait until next year *big sigh*

And fellow aunts just knew about this, and they're like "身体发肤受之父母", "did you ask your parents?" and I was like "my mom wants to get 1 too!"



After seeking so many opinions, I planned to get my LONGCHAMP planetes in STRIKING RED. 
*sigh* so many things on my wishlist now that I don't even know how am I gonna fulfill myself wtf. 
But I really want to get my LONGCHAMP soon yet don't know where 'n how to get. *FRUSTRATING much* 

Used my phone to update. Sorry for any big gaps in between passages if this did happen. 

Byeeeeeeee. 
(Next blogpost : Bako National Park trip) 

No comments:

Post a Comment